High Voltage WA Conference - Perth, Australia
This conference has been created for those working with high voltage systems in the mining, industrial plants, oil and gas and utilities industries. The event will focus on earthing, design, testing, installation and maintenance topics.
Conference topics include:
- International Update - An update on Grounding Design & Testing Standards directions and changes around the World.
- Arc fault Standards, what’s changed, what’s changing and what does it mean for the HV industry
- PD Testing of HV Assets: Periodic or Permanent?
- Making Predictive HV Testing Effective
- Safe Design of High Voltage Installations – Earthing and Arc Flash
- Anatomy of Arc flash Incidents and Case Studies
- Intelligent Techniques for Power Transformer Sweep Frequency Response Analysis
- Insight into the World of the Electrical Regulator
- Earthing obligations under AS2067 have changed: What has changed, why, and what do you need to do next
- HV Joints and Terminations - Developments in Technology and Installation Practices
- Transformer Oil Diagnostics - Sampling, testing & analysis
- Partial Discharge Testing on Rotating Machines
- HV Arc Fault Incidents and Practical Steps for Prevention
Stephen Palmer - Director - Safearth Consulting
Stephen Palmer is Australia’s leading earthing specialists, with expertise in all areas related to earthing, including design, audit and test in sectors including power generation and delivery, heavy industry, mining and rail. For over 20 years Stephen has investigated and managed the risks associated with earthing, lightning protection and interference. As the leader of a team of 25 consultants & researchers, his experience extends well beyond the technical aspects of the field. He has been a contributing member on the committees responsible for Australian documents including EG-0, AS/NZ 3007 and AS/NZ 2067. He is a committee member for IEEE Std80 and Std81, and was the secretary of the international CIGRE & CIRED Joint Working Group B3.35, which has published TB 749 on substation earthing design optimisation including quantified risk. Stephen has delivered formal earthing training for more than a decade and has presented at numerous Australian and international conferences including for the NSW Government, Energy Networks Association (ENA), Engineers Australia, CIGRE and the IEEE.
Download the full event brochure HERE. Register online below or email your registration form to
DISCOUNTS – We are offering a 10% off early bird discount until February 25th 2021 (SAVE $179.50 per person) plus a 3 for 2 offer - register 3 delegates and only pay for 2 (SAVE up to $2154). Discounts are applied at online check-out.
Proudly Sponsored By:
|Event End Date||26/03/2021|
|Cut off date||29/03/2021|
|Fixed group price||$3,590.00|
|Location||DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront|