Low Voltage Conference
Call for Papers
Are you an electrical engineer, consultant, technologist or technician working with low voltage (LV) in the mining, industrial, oil and gas or utilities industry? We are looking for a number of presenters to submit a topic idea and present their papers at the upcoming Low Voltage Conference which will cover AS/NZS3000 & Arc Flash Safety.
This conference aims to review the application and best practice of the requirements laid down in the standard AS/NZS 3000:2018, commonly known as Australia-New Zealand Wiring Rules. The latest Wiring Rules were released in 2018 and this event will cover the amendments and how these changes are being effectively implemented in industry.
The conference will also include best practice arc flash and isolation safety help reduce the number of arc flash incidents in Australia and New Zealand.
• Low Voltage Design & Installation
• Testing and Verification Requirements of the Standard
• Low Voltage Maintenance
• Arc Flash Safety
For a full list of topics download the Conference Speaker & Sponsorship Prospectus.
IDC Technologies’ conferences are emphatically not aimed at allowing presenters to “sell” their products, but rather on practical applications and solutions – probably the best way to showcase your products, technologies and engineering skills.
We are looking for papers and presentations which:
- Provide practical examples and case studies.
- Offer less material on theory, more on problem and resolution or new technology improvement.
- Contain in-depth information about AS/NZS 3000:2018
- Include more technical & practical design implementation techniques
- Cover the whole design process, limitations, latest development and regulations.
- Provide specific and detailed technical topics/issues
Sales or product-based presentations are not accepted.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- A 100 word abstract, which outlines the topic you would like to present. This needs to be submitted electronically as soon as possible, to secure your place.
- Speaker bio, submitted with abstract.
- Once your topic is approved, your technical paper and PowerPoint slides will be due six weeks prior to the event.
Speaking slots are allocated on topic suitability and on a first come first served basis. To express an interest, please fill in the expression of interest form and email to
Are you a vendor working in low voltage, electrical safety and arc flash safety? This conference will provide you with the opportunity to build your business network of engineering and technical professionals. It will give you the mechanism to increase your turnover through access to a clearly defined target market. Why waste valuable marketing resources trying to reach the right people, when they will be at your fingertips?
For more information on sponsorship opportunities download the Conference Prospectus.
|Event End Date||08/09/2023|
|Cut off date||05/09/2023|
|Discounted Price||$1,440.00 (Until 04/08/2023 14:38)|