LearnTech Conference - Perth, WA & Virtual
Call for Exhibitors & Sponsors
At this inaugural LearnTech Conference we are looking for educational innovators, from the government and private sectors: professors, lecturers, instructors, trainers, teachers and technology developers and facilitators. There are limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available.
contact our conference team for a copy of the sponsorship and exhibition prospectus.
The LearnTech event - in a nutshell
This conference will bring together a broad range of people involved in education and training, from teachers through to software builders.
With technology becoming an integral and exciting part of the student experience; this event will host innovators looking to the future of education and who have the learners’ best interests at heart. Aside from expert speakers, there will be product demonstrations and panel discussions. The latter will debate the merits and drawbacks of emerging trends in education. Attendees will have the opportunity to network, create new partnerships and garner knowledge to improve teaching and learning strategies, using the latest technologies.
The Inaugural LearnTech Conference
Perth, Western Australia will host the conference in November 2022.
It is to be the first LearnTech event, but will be replicated annually in city centers globally.
- Rethinking Active Learning - In Person and Online (Professor Barbara Oakley)
- Higher Education in a rapidly changing world (Professor Peter Klinken)
- Reality Bytes: how VR is transforming learning (presented by Gemma Clarke - Sentient)
- Digital Literacy to Promote Digital Equity (Nilesh Makwana - Illuminance Solutions)
- Teaching Practical Skills in an Online Environment (presented by Daniel Hope - FutureLearn)
- It takes a village: designing and delivering effective eLearning (Narelle Crofts - Rio Tinto & Gemma Clarke - Sentient)
- Using Digital Pedagogy to promote 21st Century Skills (Leanne Crawshaw - North Metropolitan TAFE)
- Translating your use case into an effective VR learning experience (Ben Bauert & Philip Seiler - Facilitate)
Who should attend?
›From universities: chancellors, vice chancellors, deputy vice chancellors, professors, lecturers
›From TAFE and RTOs: trainers, instructors, directors, e-learning managers
›From schools: teachers, IT personnel, procurement directors, education and training officers
›Education and training regulators: TEQSA, TACWA, ASQA case managers, auditors
›From Startups: entrepreneurs, software developers, CEOs
›From mining & infrastructure: Managers and staff from workplace training & development, HR, skills development, workforce capability and IT
The benefits of attending
›To discover emerging trends in education.
›To meet innovative education designers and providers.
›To challenge current teaching and learning models.
›To learn about existing and evolving technologies in education.
›To network with educators and suppliers.
Date: Wednesday 30 November 2022
Time: 8am - 5:30pm followed by networking drinks until 6:30pm
Venue: Beaumonde On The Point, Level 1, 306 Riverside Drive Perth WA
Early bird 10% discount is valid until 31st August on all event ticket types.
|Ticket Type||Inclusions||Cost (in AUD, Incl. GST)|
$295.00 (Single ticket)
||$2,000.00 (group registration)|