Hydrogen Safety & Hazardous Areas Conference South Africa
Hydrogen Safety & Hazardous Areas Conference, South Africa
The Hydrogen Safety & Hazardous Areas Conference South Africa provides a valuable platform for industry experts and stakeholders to discuss and explore the latest developments in hydrogen-based energy and the associated safety considerations.
With South Africa looking to transition to more sustainable and reliable energy sources, hydrogen has emerged as a promising alternative. However, as with any energy source, it's crucial to ensure the safety of the systems and infrastructure involved.
The Hydrogen Safety & Hazardous Areas Conference will cover risk assessment, safety management, and hazard mitigation, providing insights into the best practices and innovations in hydrogen safety.
The conference is particularly timely given South Africa's current power supply challenges, highlighting the need for more resilient and decentralized energy solutions. By promoting knowledge sharing and collaboration, the Hydrogen Safety & Hazardous Areas Conference can help accelerate the adoption of safe and sustainable energy solutions in South Africa and beyond.
Call for Papers
Are you a specialist working with hydrogen or hazardous areas in mining, or utilities or oil and gas industries, on industrial plants? Or do you produce Hydrogen? If you fit this profile please submit a topic with a view to presenting your paper at our upcoming conference in Perth. We plan to promote a technical and practical hands-on approach for best practice and share the latest knowledge in this important area.
- Renewable, green and clean hydrogen sources
- Hydrogen construction & design
- Hydrogen transport & storage
- Hydrogen application
- Specific challenges faced on hydrogen design
- Regulation and or regulators
- Technology Providers
- Classification of apparatus
- Plant/Facility operators
- Apparatus grouping and temperature
- Electrical hazards, earthing, bonding and testing
- Standards, certification, certificates, marking and approval
For a full list of topic suggestions and speaker information download the Conference Speaker & Sponsorship Prospectus.
IDC Technologies’ conferences are emphatically not aimed at allowing presenters to “sell” their products, but rather on practical applications and solutions – probably the best way to showcase your products, technologies and engineering skills.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- A 100 word abstract, which outlines the topic you would like to present. This needs to be submitted electronically as soon as possible, to secure your place.
- Speaker bio, submitted with abstract.
- Once your topic is approved, your technical paper and PowerPoint slides will be due six weeks prior to the event.
Speaking slots are allocated on topic suitability and on a first come first served basis. To express an interest, please fill in the expression of interest form and email to
Are you a vendor working with Hydrogen Safety & Hazardous Areas? This conference will provide you with the opportunity to build your business network of engineering and technical professionals. It will give you the mechanism to increase your turnover through access to a clearly defined target market. Why waste valuable marketing resources trying to reach the right people, when they will be at your fingertips?
For more information on sponsorship opportunities download the Conference Prospectus.
Interested in Attending?
Registrations are open for this event and a full conference program will be released soon.
This conference will be of special interest to:
- Process Control Specialists
- Process Safety and Loss Prevention Managers
- Government Safety Regulators/inspectors OHS/Training Managers
- Electrical and Instrument Tradespersons
- Instrumentation and Control Engineers
- Process Plant Engineers and Technicians
- Plant Managers and Project Managers
- Chemical, Process & Mechanical Engineers
- Safety Facilitators
- Design Engineers
Benefits of attending
- Become familiar with innovative approaches to Hydrogen Safety & Hazardous Areas.
- Gain an understanding of the Hydrogen Industry within Australia.
- Learn about the latest technologies and research relating to renewable energy.
- Build relationships with like minded colleagues.
- Hear from industry experts on the latest technology and information surrounding hazardous areas.
- Meet innovative presenters and learn the emerging trends in the Hydrogen & Hazardous industries.
Certificate of Attendance
All delegates will be issued a certificate of attendance after the conference.
For further information please email [email protected]
|Event End Date||05/12/2023|
|Cut off date||03/12/2023|