High Voltage Conference - Brisbane
9th Annual High Voltage Conference - Overview
The High Voltage Conference has been run successfully throughout Australia. Due to popular demand, this event will be returning to Brisbane in July and will be held at the Rydges South Bank.
This conference has been created for those working with high voltage systems in mining, industrial plants, oil and gas, and utilities. The event will focus on earthing, design, testing, installation and maintenance topics. High voltage installation can range from a substations, auxiliary systems, interconnecting cables/lines and naturally the user's facilities such as a plant, factory, office facility and mine site. Equipment includes switchgear, transformers, converters, cables, lines, batteries, earthing systems, capacitors, reactors, buildings and structures.
Who should attend?
- Substation engineers and technicians
- Electrical engineers, technicians and electricians
- Maintenance engineers and asset managers
- Generation and transmission engineers
- Renewable energy specialists
- Network protection and distribution engineers and technicians
What will you gain from attending?
- Hear relevant local case studies from the Australian electricity industry
- Discover the most effective partial discharge detection techniques
- Learn how to extend the life of your HV equipment through effective condition monitoring
- Find practical solutions to your HV design and installation issues
- Network with specialists in the field
Conference topics include:
- An update on Earthing obligations under AS2067
- PD testing of HV Assets: How often should we test?
- Condition Assessment of HV Equipment via Oil Testing
- Arc Flash Hazards Associated with using Fuses to Protect Distribution
- Enhancing Safety and Reliability of Transformer Fleet
- Improved HV Cable Rating Calculations by Combining the IEC Standard with the Finite Element Technique
- Integration of IEC61850 in HV Protection Systems
- High Voltage Assets - Diagnostic Testing & Condition Monitoring
A full conference program will be released soon. To secure your place at this event REGISTER NOW.
More speakers and topics at the bottom of this event page. REGISTER NOW.
Call for Papers
We have limited number of places remaining for presenters to submit a topic idea and present their papers at this event. For more information on presenting download the Conference Speaker & Sponsorship Prospectus. Speaking slots are allocated on topic suitability and on a first come first served basis. To express an interest, please fill in the expression of interest form and email to
Are you a vendor working in high voltage? This conference will provide you with the opportunity to build your business network of engineering and technical professionals. It will give you the mechanism to increase your turnover through access to a clearly defined target market. Why waste valuable marketing resources trying to reach the right people, when they will be at your fingertips?
For more information on sponsorship opportunities download the Conference Prospectus.
|Event End Date||27/07/2023|
|Cut off date||24/07/2023|
|Discounted Price||$1,440.00 (Until 16/06/2023 10:49)|
|Late Fee||10.00% (From 30/11/-0001 00:00)|
|Location||Rydges South Bank|