2023 LearnTech Conference & Exhibition - Perth, WA
Step into the future of education at the LearnTech Conference & Exhibition, where the worlds of education and technology converge. This transformative event is for everyone passionate about revolutionising the way we teach and learn.
At LearnTech we have a diverse line-up of thought leaders, practitioners, and industry experts who will inspire you. Their knowledge will assist you to navigate the digital era of education and the dramatic rise of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The event has been designed to present cutting-edge strategies, innovative technologies, and emerging trends that will shape the future of teaching and learning. Our speakers and exhibitors are visionaries in their respective fields, with valuable insights and practical solutions to using technology and AI in education. The keynote presentations and interactive discussion panel will provide you with opportunities to engage with educational innovators.
2023 Keynote Speaker
As an education consultant and keynote presenter, Andrew helps educators to amplify their impact on student learning by inspiring new thinking about teaching effectively in a technology-rich world.
Profound but practical, his ideas and strategies have been adopted by teachers and trainers at all levels of education across Australia and the world, to increase student engagement and maximise student achievement.
Andrew's work with innovative approaches to teaching and learning with technology has earned him a number of awards including:
- Microsoft Worldwide Innovative Teacher of the Year Award
- Victorian Education Excellence Award for Curriculum Innovation
- IMS Global Leadership Award
Andrew's keynote presentation "The Intersection of Technology and Pedagogy" will leave you feeling inspired about the contribution you can make to the lives of your students and the ways technology can help you to be more efficient.
2023 Event Details
Date: Thursday 30 November 2023
Time: 8am - 4:30pm followed by networking drinks until 5:30pm
Venue: Beaumonde On The Point, Level 1, 306 Riverside Drive Perth WA
Call sponsors & exhibitors: We are now taking applications for sponsors and exhibitors for LearnTech 2023. For more information download the Event Prospectus here or email
Who Should Attend
Benefits of Attending
- Gain insights into the latest technologies, research, and innovative approaches in education and training
- Unlock the power and potential of artificial intelligence (AI) and learn how to effectively integrate it into your teaching strategies and assessment methods
- Understand the potential biases of AI and its implications for digital inclusion
- Revise and adapt your pedagogy to leverage new tools and technologies, ensuring you stay at the forefront of educational advancements
- Gain valuable strategies to create inclusive learning environments and support neurodiverse students
- Learn effective strategies for leveraging technology to enhance student focus and attention, enabling better retention and application of knowledge
- Explore the practical applications of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) in education
- Connect with innovative education and training designers and providers, to expand your professional network and exchange ideas
Feedback from LearnTech Delegates
- "Lots of ideas and concepts gained from attending."
- "A very well organised event with engaging speakers."
- "I thought every presenter was really engaging, knowledgeable and interesting, well done."
- "It was excellent, I thoroughly enjoyed the conference".
- 'I look forward to the next one."
Check out the below video of LearnTech 2022:
* Register on or before 29th September, 2023 to receive the early bird price.
Sponsor & Exhibition Opportunities
Representing your business at LearnTech will provide an opportunity for your business to stand out in front of educational innovators and reach key decision makers from a multitude of education sectors. For more information download the Event Prospectus here or email
|Event End Date
|Cut off date
|Beaumonde on the Point